DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Is it just me or is every ******* word in this crap site censored to the **** point of **** silliness??? Jesus **** christ what the ****!
Man, you re doing this wrong.
Just check the episode of "The family guy"
with the part about Debussy and Bach. How to get away with stuff and no censor.

I don't know what would have happened if I had kept going because I landed it. May have went ahead and run down the inboard battery I don't know.

I don't know what would have happened if I had kept going because I landed it. May have went ahead and run down the inboard battery I don't know.

Wow, I hope you can reproduce this. This adds a whole new twist of possibilities.

That's what I was thinking.

Just curious, did you do anything different that you can think of? What batteries were you using for this run?

If you are able to replicate, I would let it hover back at your home point until it dies and check the stats.

Just curious, did you do anything different that you can think of? What batteries were you using for this run?

If you are able to replicate, I would let it hover back at your home point until it dies and check the stats.
Like I said I just plugged the external batteries in before the bird got all the way booted on that's it. I was using the 3000mAh Multistars.

I wish now I would have let it hover and see if it went to the inboard battery or stopped.
It would just hit critical landing voltage and come down hard. That's how I lost my first mavic. If main battery switches off, it stays off.

Reactions: digdat0
It would just hit critical landing voltage and come down hard. That's how I lost my first mavic. If main battery switches off, it stays off.

Hey Cybernate, I noticed that the mavic will boot up with no internal battery present. Will it take off without a battery?

You thinking that the main battery may have malfunctioned and cut off?

I don't know, but say the main battery ran down as usual, but didn't report the true level. Run the mavic with only that battery, no externals) and hover a couple feet above ground until it dies. This will verify if the internal battery was truly charged or not.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTF-N1466