DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

the 2x3000mah multistar lihv fly really, really well. its easily 30min+ flights with stock type response.

the 2x3000mah multistar lihv fly really, really well. its easily 30min+ flights with stock type response.
Dammit Dig...i cannot get more than 29 mins on a single 5200 lihv. The btard keeps 25% in there while my main is on 10%. All connections and soldering solid..why??? Why ??? WHYYYYYY!!???
Gets me all emotionalized.

Dammit Dig...i cannot get more than 29 mins on a single 5200 lihv. The btard keeps 25% in there while my main is on 10%. All connections and soldering solid..why??? Why ??? WHYYYYYY!!???
Gets me all emotionalized.
have you tried running the battery down and then doing a slow balance charge? like <.3a balance charge? I run mine down hard and after that 46k flight where i hit 0% and it fell in front of me, i was SURE the batteries were gonners. Nope, slow balance charge at .3 amps and was good to go.

have you tried running the battery down and then doing a slow balance charge? like <.3a balance charge? I run mine down hard and after that 46k flight where i hit 0% and it fell in front of me, i was SURE the batteries were gonners. Nope, slow balance charge at .3 amps and was good to go.
What charger would you recommend for the Multistar LiHV 3000mAh 3S 10C packs?

I got 2 of them and both keep 20-25% after flight.
Maybe 5200 3s is no good match for the 3850 main?

I run one set of mine down so hard that I had to let them set on the shelf for two days before they would even take a charge. But after they came up a little they charged right up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji