DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

There's 3 on HobbyKing for $30 US +/- a couple dollars. I might go for the Accucell since it looks a little more compact than the two provided by Turnigy

Last edited:
OK guys I don't know what to say I got almost 52 minutes with this TITAN 7Ah battery here are the pictures to prove it The battery was barely warm when I landed at 10%IMG_0336.jpgIMG_0338.jpg Plus I did about 25 minutes of flying and 25 minutes of hovering

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: ZAX and Ed209
I think I could have squeeze more time but I'm happy with 50 minutes I don't need to be in the air no longer than that
0615ce7b0efc6ac26b082e2d0e5325cc.jpg
View attachment 17963

OK guys I don't know what to say I got almost 52 minutes with this TITAN 7Ah battery here are the pictures to prove it The battery was barely warm when I landed at 10%View attachment 17960View attachment 17962 Plus I did about 25 minutes of flying and 25 minutes of hovering

That's pretty impressive. Did you check voltage of the Titan pack on a meter once done? What about idle voltage of the DJI pack with no Titan connected?

Reactions: digdat0
That's pretty impressive. Did you check voltage of the Titan pack on a meter once done? What about idle voltage of the DJI pack with no Titan connected?

I don't have a tester Plus the battery charger iPhone does not have a display

8950cd4510b8499c1fb42a4602dc60b8.png
this what I got

I would recommend a better charger. One that can show individual cell voltages, live charge rate, etc. This one may do the job but it's very basic and provides absolutely no information about the charge or the condition of the battery. It's nice to measure voltage and also measure how much mAh are put back into a battery after any given discharge.

50 minutes? That's amazing! That maybe the longest flight time ever out of a Mavic.

I think DJ18650mAh aka (@djhoodrich) might have just dropped the mic.

OK guys I don't know what to say I got almost 52 minutes with this TITAN 7Ah battery here are the pictures to prove it The battery was barely warm when I landed at 10%View attachment 17960View attachment 17962 Plus I did about 25 minutes of flying and 25 minutes of hovering
Well dang man, 50mins is amazing. I bet there was still some left in there. If ya hadnt posted screenshots I’d honestly call bs ... but dang it’s right there. Wow!

Well dang man, 50mins is amazing. I bet there was still some left in there. If ya hadnt posted screenshots I’d honestly call bs ... but dang it’s right there. Wow!

Who told him to go away? Eating crow now! lol.

Maybe this DJ has figured something out?

If I remember the 18650's are what's inside of the battery packs for the Titan?

WOW! That's incredible. Much better than I expected for that pack. My distance record won't be around much longer with those numbers.

Would love to see the airdata to look at voltage levels this is super impressive. I’ve hit 50mins twice on my p3 before but had to rock huge sets of batteries to get that.

Would love to see the airdata to look at voltage levels this is super impressive. I’ve hit 50mins twice on my p3 before but had to rock huge sets of batteries to get that.

How do I get air data where do I get that from

What's even cooler is he's been promoting this since day one. He stayed and didn't get swayed by all the naysayers!

Better yet is his bird is still under warranty because he used the clip method!

Bravo.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima