DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Do you have a Phantom now? I've got a Phantom 4 in the case that never gets used since I got the Mavic.
The little sucker became a money and time-pit!
And still have a high-end heli shouting to rip the stratosphere...i don't hear it anymore.
@Red_Raven : this 18650 thing is kinda fresh in this thread too. Not many of us got the chance to play with it so cannot be of any help there. I normally read the manual if something starts to smell weird or produces smokesignals.

Air Data does all that work for you.
I know but what I mean by is too much work I just wanna log in and send the data to it not try to find the file transfer the file I just wanna open it up dropped a file in and get the results but it's not like that from watching that video is a million steps you gotta do

All I did was signed up with the plan I wanted and then got the token and put it into my cell phone and that was it. All my logs were then available to me there on Air Data.

I don't think that matters. And I can't remember if Airdata installed the program on my phone or if I did. I can't remember. If you will go to the web site and sign up it will tell you exactly what to do.

The little sucker became a money and time-pit!
And still have a high-end heli shouting to rip the stratosphere...i don't hear it anymore.
@Red_Raven : this 18650 thing is kinda fresh in this thread too. Not many of us got the chance to play with it so cannot be of any help there. I normally read the manual if something starts to smell weird or produces smokesignals.

Not that ive been researching battery weight vs quantity ratio (but im sure you guys have been)
But im pretty sure that 18650 cells get quite nicely out if such comparison. They must, they weigh almost nothing and have quite good "mah"
In my experience with them, the quality cells with acceptable discharge rate don't go much over 2100 or 2300mah pr cell with one exception, there is this LG cells that appeared last year that has 3000+ mah and 30A discharge. Which is pretty impressive.

I would say this is definitely worth looking into. They are in perfect size and shape for adding into places where nothing can be added, they weigh less than anorexic fashion model, but have the ability to keep juice like all your nerds fat wifes can.... Lol

Ill test this when i get home. I'm on the road with the family for some summer vacation.
And i have no worries that the Sonys will be shamed by not being able to keep up with inspire drainage. The cells used in both dji 47 and 48 battery packs are simply cheap crap... I might shoot at 6-10c not a chance that they got more than that... Not a chance.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d