DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Just a suggestion but for battery test flights, setup up a POI flight and leave then you can easily monitor it and see how and number of orbits it flys without risk of losing it miles away

Reactions: RolandS888
I am cancel the test flight time for 2200mah, I must time run on long range and good weather.. not late. :)
Just want know the flight time for Turnigy 2200mah.. I run full throttle flight time is 20mins and landed at 7%, height 100m and wind 9mph, GPS mode way and Sport mode Back.

Check my video link:

Last edited:
Reactions: djhoodrich
image0011.png

Here is how to estimate time of flight for any type of copter.
The Great Copter’s Theorem usage examples

Yea!! and there is another battery mod thread with lots of blabla and no testing! We cannot let that happen.
edit: with them crazy titan batteries that will burn mavic.

Yea!! and there is another battery mod thread with lots of blabla and no testing! We cannot let that happen.
edit: with them crazy titan batteries that will burn mavic.
I'll be honest with you, I can't tell very much difference between the Boob and the Nano myself, here. Maybe out further it might be a different story I don't know.

e48d86d814ca80b323d330274a574575.jpg

This is how I connected it.
I think you are right that it creates one big battery. I just did another test where I only had the LiPo batteries on and the mavics battery off this turned the drone on but the mavics battery did not show any signs of charging. The reason why I thought it charged the mavics battery was because I thought that the battery was charging when only the LiPo's were on, I saw wrong, my apologies. Another thing to note is that as expected the mavic will not connect to the controller unless the smart battery is turned on so when that is low the drone must land. This is probably the reason why the LiPo's can last three flights, due to the fact that the smart battery dies first.

Hello
i would like to know what type of battery are you using i mean is it a 2s or 3s or 4s and which battery do you most recommend ?

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe