DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Thank you so much for your quick response
the thing is that i just got my new mavic pro couple of days ago and am not happy with the battery life and i would like to extend it so can you help me with the right choice and can you send me pictures of how you you do that and from where should i get all the parts am so sorry to disturb you.

Thank you

Thank you so much for your quick response
the thing is that i just got my new mavic pro couple of days ago and am not happy with the battery life and i would like to extend it so can you help me with the right choice and can you send me pictures of how you you do that and from where should i get all the parts am so sorry to disturb you.

Thank you
I can but i suggest you take the time and go thru this thread first. It is gold. If you have questions after that will be happy to help.

You want to use single or dual externals?
In all cases you need 3s1p.
3s I have two setup
816a028aa9efcbac9d17c4315121d518.jpg
7420baf759aace55e75812f0c2c2f753.jpg

So it is a plug and play process right ? or do i have to do special things to install the batteries

Thank you

am sorry for disturbing you again but i have a last question
i was looking at the xt60 adaptor and it has an LED on it and on the website it says this will let you know when to connect the batteries so i really didn't understand that i mean i cannot connect the battery before i take off or is there a special time for it ?

Thank you

i was looking at the xt60 adaptor and it has an LED on it and on the website it says this will let you know when to connect the batteries so i really didn't understand that i mean i cannot connect the battery before i take off or is there a special time for it ?

Thank you

DJI Mavic pro mods power adaptor clip phantom 3 pro/adv I ordered mine from these guys in the comment section when you order they will send you either one double plug or two one vertical one horizontal plug but you have to specify in the comments when you order I ordered the two plugs instead of the one double plug connector
4ff12a75281fe082fc35a33ae5f9f712.png

Reactions: Gh0stxSinghx

Thank you

The LED light let you know the power is on, how I do it I turn the drone on then I connect the XT 60 plug to the battery

this weekend i'm gonna cut up a perfectly good mavic battery with the intention of re-doing the battery mod. I'm confident in where to solder, trying to figure out the best way to access those pins without removing the plastic. I'm thinking i drill two holes (these will be where the power lines come out and then slowly dremel out a square area opening the front of the battery to expose the pins. I solder, glue/secure lines and then place the plastic piece back on, lines come out of those holes and use some grey epoxy to keep it in place, hopefully it doesnt look too crappy. This seems to be a better option than prying open the whole battery, which is really a pain in the rear. I'm hopeful i dont fry the smartboard this time .. wish me luck.

this weekend i'm gonna cut up a perfectly good mavic battery with the intention of re-doing the battery mod. I'm confident in where to solder, trying to figure out the best way to access those pins without removing the plastic. I'm thinking i drill two holes (these will be where the power lines come out and then slowly dremel out a square area opening the front of the battery to expose the pins. I solder, glue/secure lines and then place the plastic piece back on, lines come out of those holes and use some grey epoxy to keep it in place, hopefully it doesnt look too crappy. This seems to be a better option than prying open the whole battery, which is really a pain in the rear. I'm hopeful i dont fry the smartboard this time .. wish me luck.

Good luck[emoji122]

Good luck!! You will tame it im sure of it..pave the way mister!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121