DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Apparently, I missed the earlier party...but you had a 50 minute flight time?

So I'm a noob when it comes down to batteries and flight time. Is 23 minutes flight time landing with 10% battery considered a good performing battery?

All right guys here is the test you have all been waiting for I have air data can I get a drum roll please the 7.0ah TITAN Lithium ion battery
42afdad0eb446952e0b4d08780e62a09.png
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones time is 37.45 min.
5bd5ae0458017882a2f20e32bd15407f.png
Your Mavic battery had a bad cell. You need a new one. This will reduce your flight time significantly. I wouldn't run this mavic battery any more.

When you did the 52 minute flight was it hot outside? These li-ion batteries perform significantly battery when warm. It reduces the internal resistance which allows more energy to be extracted. I'm still surprised you were able to get 52 minutes even in ideal conditions.

DJ hijacked this thread and played a prank. This post above just shows how stupid this is. "Here you go guys, the much anticipated"... no what's anticipated is the 52 minute flight you lied to everyone about.

I wouldn't give this guy another minute of anyone's time.

Anyone find it interesting that at 23:31 he's at 10% and yet he pulls off another 14:11 on 10% WITH autoland kicking in. Nice try DJ. What you did was run a battery down, then swapped in a fresh external while keeping the main DJI battery powered on. Look at all those wonky errors in the logs after 24:00. Gimbal motor overload... Command Failed...workingcompasscountersdata exception... He's swapped the external. That's why his main DJI battery is all messed up.

7nEoBth.jpg

0bRJ4pG.jpg

Top-10-Reasons-Why-LMS-Implementation-Fail.png

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Anyone find it interesting that at 23:31 he's at 10% and yet he pulls off another 14:11 on 10% WITH autoland kicking in. Nice try DJ. What you did was run a battery down, then swapped in a fresh external while keeping the main DJI battery powered on. Look at all those wonky errors in the logs after 24:00. Gimbal motor overload... Command Failed...workingcompasscountersdata exception... He's swapped the external. That's why his main DJI battery is all messed up.

7nEoBth.jpg

0bRJ4pG.jpg

Top-10-Reasons-Why-LMS-Implementation-Fail.png
Yep ..Thats what he did .....lol

Guys n gals! Im not sure what's goin on here but i suggest we call it a day.
MM tried em: Fail.
Ed209: Fail.
I think the only way to convince anyone from now on is a full cam record of the flight starting with a mavic taking off with just the 7000 battery hooked up.
This thing became a circus and only 1 person claiming the notorius flight.
Shall we just continue our quest sidelining this titan drama pretty please?

Reactions: ggg and ZALEXANDERK
Errors started with the magic battery because it was going dead the Titan battery still had juice so I kept it flying till it ran down

If I would have done a battery swap the timer would have stopped. To install another battery it would register as a whole nother flight

If I would have done a battery swap the timer would have stopped. To install another battery it would register as a whole nother flight

Not if you did it without landing or stopping the motors. And if you're running off the juice left in the tank on the 7000s, and the DJI battery is registering 10%, then autoland is kicking in so the bird is autolanding for the next 14+ min???? That 14+ min isn't even usable airtime even with modified flight parameters (not going there in this thread).

DJ - did you land, and then let the motors run for 10 more mins? it doesnt add up man

lol did you start the motors without props to trick the system into thinking it was flying? Pretty easy to swap a battery with no props...And pretty easy to walk into your house and out the front. Oh by the way...If you flew for real then how did you fly OVER YOUR ROOF if you never went higher than 18ft?

If you look at the flight path on the air data it looks like I went over the roof my house is taller than 18' I went down the driveway but it still show that I went over the roof but the actual path was down my driveway My house is 3 stories tall

You guys are so skeptical I guess I'm going to half to do a video with a stopwatch in the video to show you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143