DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Alright, if you didn't swap the external, you started motors with no props and tricked the Mavic into thinking it was flying. Free spinning motors, no resistance/drag and walked your Mavic around the house to the front yard. I'll try this theory with an actual test of my own...

Your original 52min "claim" you said half was hovering half flying... And you couldn't come close just hovering this time. My 2 tests of the 7000s I actually did better time just hovering so another datapoint that doesn't add up.

You guys are so skeptical I guess I'm going to half to do a video with a stopwatch in the video to show you

the numbers dont add up DJ. 52 minutes is now 37 minutes, and the last 10 minutes of the flight (to those of us who have flown, and know data) is very suspect. You managed to get 10 minutes of "flight time" below 10% battery. That doesn't happen. The log is by far the strangest ive ever seen.

The CSV for the flight is here (airdata's sharing options isn't as secure as they would like): Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Reactions: Ed209
Here's another datapoint. For DJs flight his turn data only goes to 16:00...What happened to the other 20+ min of flight? no turns whatsoever? Compare his chart to mine.

DJHOODRICH
KyEDfCS.jpg

Mine
Oqh9Xsz.jpg

@djhoodrich could you please provide the .txt for this flight. The .txt has more and better info than can be obtained from AirData
Thanks for chiming in man! @digdat0 , good call.
@djhoodrich : feel bad you have to go thru this.
If it were a real hoax you d not show up anymore, i know i couldn't. So still benefit. Fact is the numbers make no sense.
Edit: this is more interesting than me and @sprtbkrydr married couple stuff.

Reactions: ggg and Ed209
for the record, i am not trying to discredit anyone, i want 50 minute flights on my mavic and want to understand how to get that. I'm a data guy so when the data and the story tell different things, it makes me curious and want to know more :)

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
for the record, i am not trying to discredit anyone, i want 50 minute flights on my mavic and want to understand how to get that. I'm a data guy so when the data and the story tell different things, it makes me curious and want to know more :)

Don't worry Dig, you wont get data for the 52min flight. If he produces the log for todays flight you will see what he did. I'm about to expose him. Got a test theory running right now and my numbers are AMAZING. [emoji38]

Don't worry Dig, you wont get data for the 52min flight. If he produces the log for todays flight you will see what he did. I'm about to expose him. Got a test theory running right now and my numbers are AMAZING. [emoji38]

I think I could pull a 50 minutes flight hovering with dual 4000 LiHv. I did 40min flying at 32mph. Should try it.

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
So, we don't have anyone with a Titan battery getting at least 45 min flight time with flight data to go with it? If that's the case, I'm cancelling my order. I can't even get them to provide a ship date.

It's over unfortunately
It will be over when he gets BANNED for his LIES on this thread.....thing is I got used to the honest lads on here whom have helped me develope my Mavic, n the honest banter..People banned for telling truth....we all know wot I am saying...so get Him weeded oot...but lesson here is you lie then you will be found out by the honest people....thanks for that lads....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom