DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Should we make a google sheets with the list of batteries with genuine "flight times" and "hover times"? Would save a lot of hassle in the future when people ask whihc batteries are best...?

ps. which batteries are currently best for flight time? lol

you only read the Mclack posts huh sport! wink wink[emoji11]
You go out and fly this infamous 7000! Hopefully after that we can go on with our lives.
Im gonna focus on making pretty footage a bit, dual 3000 lihv gives me 32-35 mins (need 36-38 for some reason) but i do not want to order and drag along the 4000 ones..if a titan 7000 finds me i will strap it on. If anyone wants to get rid of it i ll pay shipping. Really need this "been there, done that" buzz. Man we're such nerds.

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Should we make a google sheets with the list of batteries with genuine "flight times" and "hover times"? Would save a lot of hassle in the future when people ask whihc batteries are best...?

ps. which batteries are currently best for flight time? lol
Hover is bad for mavic. Mavic needs to dance.
How much time do you need? Word is out a certain " titan" battery gives 52 min!
You will feel itchy afterwards but worth the ride!

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK and ggg
I want to do a round trip 4 - 5 miles out and back.
I'm looking at a single battery setup.
What type of battery would I need?
Will I need a fast discharge or an endurance battery, which one is better?
This is the battery I have in mind, any thoughts.

1501810541919.png

View attachment 18808
Oh my...
5 miles try single 3000mah lihv.
Multistar @ hobbyking.

Reactions: digdat0

View attachment 18808
STAY AWAY FROM TITAN. No good for the Mavic.

If you wanted a light battery that doesn't affect flight handling, this will get the job done easily. Amazon.com: PULSE 1700mAh 3S 11.1V 10C - 250 sized multicopters - LiPo Battery: Toys & Games

I had great times with this and it's cheap. You'll need a JST to XT60 adaptor if you use one of the battery mod clips...

Last edited:
I JUST WENT 11 MILES ON ONE OF THOSE THE OTHER DAY. NO JUNK MAN!

They might work but for the money there are better options. You're leaving so much juice in the tank with those 18650s because you cant run them as low as they can go. Stick with lipo/lihv.

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
what is the best glue to use to glue the 3m dual lock on the battery?

STAY AWAY FROM TITAN. No good for the Mavic.

If you wanted a light battery that doesn't affect flight handling, this will get the job done easily. Amazon.com: PULSE 1700mAh 3S 11.1V 10C - 250 sized multicopters - LiPo Battery: Toys & Games

I had great times with this and it's cheap. You'll need a JST to XT60 adaptor if you use one of the battery mod clips...
So this one single little battery can get me 5 miles out and a return trip? All I need is the jst to xt60 adapter?

The adhesive that's on the back of it!
Really, I stuck it on and after a flight it just pealed right off when I tried to take the batteries off. The batteries were not hot, not even that warm really. Weird!
I just bought it not long ago! I guess I'll super glue it on. I would hate for the batteries to fall off during a flight!
3m dual lock.jpg

Really, I stuck it on and after a flight it just pealed right off when I tried to take the batteries off. The batteries were not hot, not even that warm really. Weird!
I just bought it not long ago! I guess I'll super glue it on. I would hate for the batteries to fall off during a flight!
View attachment 18810

Make sure the surface is clean...Use alcohol if it's not adhering well. I wouldn't use any other adhesive with it because it will probably break down the adhesive on the Dual Lock. And also, whatever adhesive you use, is needing a clean surface. If you are having trouble still, just wrap the dirtybum electrical tape or I use gaffers tape. But honestly, I've never taped anything that's already hooked with dual lock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423