DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

For all you record holders, what firmware are you running? I tried to upgrade one of my birds last night and now the go4 app won't connect to this mavic. Ugggggggg......
I run .700, but I hear .400 is better if you plan on disabling auto landing.

I run .700, but I hear .400 is better if you plan on disabling auto landing.

I upgraded one bird to .1000 and when I take off it immediately auto lands after ascending about 6 inches saying max altitude has been reached. ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you back down the code?

Reactions: Rnl
I upgraded one bird to .1000 and when I take off it immediately auto lands after ascending about 6 inches saying max altitude has been reached. ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bean try logging out and back in and see if that will fix it.

Why the forget do you go and upgrade anyway?
I would downgrade everything to .0400 and start off from there.

I am an idiot, that's why... probably will go to .700 for the NLD support.

OK, I got rolled back to .700 and looks good so far. Does the Go4 app need to be downgraded too? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time doing this.

I've see the 3M dual lock to secure the batteries. What velcro are you using for wrapping around them?

Why don't you just use the 4.1.3 "special" one? Never-ever issues with that..

DJI has tightened the screws on us with the .1000 release. I have wasted 1.5 full work days dealing with this on 2 birds and still not resolved (see rollback thread). I do not yet know the final answer on this, but please do NOT upgrade if you value your working bird and its' configuration :)

dronemods-196.png
dronemods-194.png

I just went thru that mess so you can bet that I will not be upgrading anytime soon!

I have basically bricked two birds and the only common denominator was the nolimitdronez mods. I have spent endless hours trying every possible upgrade/downgrade/revert/combination to no avail. I hope someone figures this out and posts the cure for this horrible condition. I am still relatively new to this forum, but this appears to be the most egregious DJI action to date. We don't talk about fight club and we can't even mention Voldemort's name so leave this comment be and do NOT upgrade to .1000 release at this time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15