DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery storage.

themis4

Reactions
Hi to all.
I am using this method , for immediate results ,if i want to keep my batteries in storage mode .
After 1:30 hours my battery has 42% and 11.3 V power .
It is good solution or not ?
I tried also default storage option from DJI app . I set "Time to Discharge" for 3 days and after 5 days battery still has full of power .

20170824_130704.jpg

I set "Time to Discharge" for 3 days and after 5 days battery still has full of power.
Did you press the battery button at anytime during that process? Each time you press the battery button, that 3 day wait period will be reset.

Did you press the battery button at anytime during that process? Each time you press the battery button, that 3 day wait period will be reset.
That means that you must have your battery active during this period ?

No. It means you should not touch the battery during the auto discharge process. Doing so will stop the discharge process and make the battery wait 3 more days (in your case) before starting to discharge again.

Reactions: themis4
No. It means you should not touch the battery during the auto discharge process. Doing so will stop the discharge process and make the battery wait 3 more days (in your case) before starting to discharge again.
[emoji33]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly