DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro battery

MercHornet

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone has a website for ordering new Mavic Pro batteries .
Mine are 3 years old and 1 I can’t trust.
The voltage is off on 1 cell and I noticed the temperature was 6 Celsius hotter than my other two batteries . I would appreciate any information
I not sure who is Reputable to order from.
I don’t see them from DJI anymore .

Amazon has Original DJI Batteries for the Mavic 1 Pro for $99

Good call!

I hadn't realized these batteries were still offered anywhere. Even if they’ve been on a shelf for a while, Amazon’s return policy doesn’t leave you with an old battery that no longer carries a charge.

This does raise a good point about battery availability. If I wanted to keep using my M2P in, say, 5 years time, should I order replacement batteries now whilst they're still widely available...?

Bought two batteries for my MP1 last year from Amazon. Both continue to work well.

Bought two batteries for my MP1 last year from Amazon. Both continue to work well.
Thanks for help , I did find them at eBay .
They were Platinum Pro for $89.00 .
I’ll let you all know if there any good .
Just surprised that they don’t sell them at DJI. I took very good care of my three drones . I wonder how much longer that they will continue selling the Phantom an Mavic 2 batteries.

Seems like DJI would keep supplying Mavic pro batteries......there are still a lot flying. If they don't need the money, maybe third suppliers will keep making them as long as it is profitable. I just two from Amazon last week.

I was wondering if anyone has a website for ordering new Mavic Pro batteries .
Mine are 3 years old and 1 I can’t trust.
The voltage is off on 1 cell and I noticed the temperature was 6 Celsius hotter than my other two batteries . I would appreciate any information
I not sure who is Reputable to order from.
I don’t see them from DJI anymore .

Keep your old one for doing base and pre flight adjustments of settings, testing filter needs, etc.
As long as you don't start the drone and just do adjustments on the ground, they are still useful.

Seems like DJI would keep supplying Mavic pro batteries......there are still a lot flying. If they don't need the money, maybe third suppliers will keep making them as long as it is profitable. I just two from Amazon last week.

They do, PowerExtra apparently, no direct experience of them, but several previous posts here on the forum say they work fine (all intelligent features ? Not sure).

Good call!

I hadn't realized these batteries were still offered anywhere. Even if they’ve been on a shelf for a while, Amazon’s return policy doesn’t leave you with an old battery that no longer carries a charge.

That says currently unavailable for me, though Amazon do have the PowerExra aftermarket . . .

Just noted that ALSO says currently unavailable !
Looks like they are out of stock, corona supply issues, or also not making them now.
Sad if so, as batteries eventually give up for the M1P, like the Spark they will eventually become paperweights.

Keep your old one for doing base and pre flight adjustments of settings, testing filter needs, etc.
As long as you don't start the drone and just do adjustments on the ground, they are still useful.

They do, PowerExtra apparently, no direct experience of them, but several previous posts here on the forum say they work fine (all intelligent features ? Not sure).

That says currently unavailable for me, though Amazon do have the PowerExra aftermarket . . .

Just noted that ALSO says currently unavailable !
Looks like they are out of stock, corona supply issues, or also not making them now.
Sad if so, as batteries eventually give up for the M1P, like the Spark they will eventually become paperweights.
Just checked. These are in stock at Amazon.
220293BD-E8C9-4D3F-BFFD-6EE6B44CF389.png

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Those are the one's I ordered from Amazon last. Arrival date is Wednesday May 12th. Not sure if these batteries have all the intelligent features as original DJI batteries ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580