DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro | Best Camera Settings

@Frederick Hagan it's a shame D-log doesn't maintain the shadows well. This impacted my P3P and I1 early in the year with a firmware update. Hasn't been the same since. I like color= Art with the MP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some extensive tests with the Mavic Pro. Hope this could help when trying to figure out the best settings for video...

Frederick, notice in Go4 app for the COLOR setting, the ART setting has been removed/replaced? How about TrueColor and the list of Film A thru Film I ... how would you recommend these being used/considered? Thanks and the best for the Holiday Season.

Frederick, notice in Go4 app for the COLOR setting, the ART setting has been removed/replaced? How about TrueColor and the list of Film A thru Film I ... how would you recommend these being used/considered? Thanks and the best for the Holiday Season.
I've not had time to test yet BUT I'm hearing that Log was tweaked quite a bit. I'd start there with all sub-settings at -1. I'll post more on my channel when I can put something together.

Correction.... Start with the Cine Profile with sub-settings dialed down to -1 -1 -1. It's also my understanding that the Film A thru I profiles are more for selfie "instagramy" kinda filters. So if you're looking for a good middle of the road profile to do post color work... the A thur I profiles are likely not going to be the best as they are already graded with a look.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS