DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Camera Problem

JohnFW

Reactions
Hello. The Camera on my Mavic Pro is showing images with what looks like drops of moisture on the top center of the screen. I tried updating the firmware and also did a Gimball Calibration. However the problem continues to exist. Could anyone offer any assistance in identifying the actual fault and solution?

Hello. The Camera on my Mavic Pro is showing images with what looks like drops of moisture on the top center of the screen. I tried updating the firmware and also did a Gimball Calibration. However the problem continues to exist. Could anyone offer any assistance in identifying the actual fault and solution?
Have you checked the lens for dirt or moisture either inside or outside?

Reactions: Bill combs
Good Day to all. Please accept my apology for not replying before, my computer system was down. Thanks for the responses given. However, I have no lens filters installed, I tried cleaning the lens, I did a gimball calibration. All without success. I have attached a short video clip which shows the two circular moisture like images in the top center of the screen. Please note the Mavic was not exposed to any water/moisture.

Sorry, I do not see the attached video file. Please try to post again. Condensations from temperature change is a possibility for moisture if humid outside? Are you using plastic dome around the camera, or leaving it bare (what I do to let air through exhausts/vents).

Sorry, I do not see the attached video file. Please try to post again. Condensations from temperature change is a possibility for moisture if humid outside? Are you using plastic dome around the camera, or leaving it bare (what I do to let air through exhausts/vents).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne