DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro camera

Simon@skymappers

Reactions
Hi All

Sorry this is my first post but I've been searching the web to find a problem similar to mine and have had no success, I use my mavic pro recreationally but also for a few commercial jobs both video and mapping. I've had it for over a year now and it's been working well aside from a few camera issues.

Latest problem is this. The camera seems to work well in DJI app. In Litchi app it flashed up something along the lines of wrong camera version (should have taken a screenshot of it) and some of the flight modes like pano won't work. In precision flight when I try to fly a mission with Mavic Pro set as the camera it says that my camera preference does not match the camera connected to the drone, but I can resolve this my switching it to auto detect. In Pix4d capture in the preflight checklist the camera setting up checkbox is never resolved. This problem suddenly appeared with no firmware updates to the apps, phone or mavic. I was using pix4d had a tea-break and then it stopped working.

Before this I occasionally had the crazy gimbal but it would rectify when rebooted. I'm tempted to replace the ribbon cable on the gimbal. Has anyone had anything similar or have you any ideas.

Simon.

My gimbal would go nuts on start up then stop, every 30 seconds later it would do it again. I replaced the ribbon (easy but very fiddly) and that fix the shaking, however after replacing it the gimbal won't auto calibrate and also there's a very fine vibration from the gimbal causing the video to be shakey even when it's not flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman