DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro disconnected only video works

stuartmac

Reactions
i have what i believe is a new m pro platinum, came from an auction with the box, aircraft and two batteries, the unit appears new had all the stickers on it and everything 0 marks on it definitely not crashed.

I borrowed a remote and props from a friend, it is the proper remote gl200a or whatever. After pairing i have video and a ready to fly green bar but cant calibrate the gimbal or compass it just says disconnected, battery says N/A and the gimbal quits at 64 percent calibration. If i try takeoff or start it just says failed. Also there is no data on the remote screen at all besides the remote battery life and is just cycles the little remote signal strength lights

I have tried two android usb c cables and im plugging into the usb port directly on the remote. i have also tried it in wifi mode and get the same message.

Is it garbage ? i dont want to really waste any money on sending it in.

i have what i believe is a new m pro platinum, came from an auction with the box, aircraft and two batteries, the unit appears new had all the stickers on it and everything 0 marks on it definitely not crashed.

I borrowed a remote and props from a friend, it is the proper remote gl200a or whatever. After pairing i have video and a ready to fly green bar but cant calibrate the gimbal or compass it just says disconnected, battery says N/A and the gimbal quits at 64 percent calibration. If i try takeoff or start it just says failed. Also there is no data on the remote screen at all besides the remote battery life and is just cycles the little remote signal strength lights

I have tried two android usb c cables and im plugging into the usb port directly on the remote. i have also tried it in wifi mode and get the same message.

Is it garbage ? i dont want to really waste any money on sending it in.

Have you tired re-flashing the firmware on the drone and remote controller using DJI Assistant 2 on the PC ?

i did do a refresh on the drone and remote from the assistant software, after reboot i got full display on the remote screen once indicating something connected properly, then after power off im back to the same thing, remote battery level and flashing connection strength screen.

Is the drone in wi-fi mode, you need to turn it off, set the slider switch to RC
I'd also try relinking the RC to the AC again, try both the app and button methods.
Remember to keep the RC and AC close during pairing.
Where was the auction, any recourse there ?

1607054936402.png

Last edited:
i have tried wifi mode and i have no connection to the imu or any flight controls same as normal mode, i have tried a repair from the remote and the app and it pairs just fine. i have video to go4 app just 0 connection to flight controls

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman