DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro doesn't fly right, crabs left.

Another up 50ish feet then rotate cw ccw twice following demagnetization of rear arm spring pivot assemblies.

AC .dat

When you can I'd appreciate it if you'd compare this one with the previous data and see if there is any notable change and hopefully for the better.

I couldn't do a actual flight as it was starting to sprinkle, its gonna rain by the looks of things out there.

Video after demag of the rear arm pivots,

(Oh sorry about the background noise from the idiot box)

A noticeable difference and I hope it proves to have corrected the problem.

I guess what was throwing me a little bit is not thinking I'd have to take it apart for the Cfixer to work. I ran it all over those areas and from every angle possible, it just didn't work that way.

Should be able to get in a test flight tomorrow.

Quick test flight this morning, no change. (calibration of compass only before flight)

9:52am,

Did a complete calibration of IMU, camera and compass.

Followed that with a test flight, condition remains the same crabs left at some 10deg.

Last edited:
Little update, DJI Drone Service received it today.

I shipped it off Tuesday after the test flights that morning showed yet again no improvement.

Last flight I used course lock and set it to fly a line out away from me then rotating 180 to flying back directly over my head, it followed that line as it should but in a body crabbed left some 10deg orientation.

Was worth a try however no amount of demagnetization nor calibrations does a thing for it, gotta be a deeper issue with it somewhere. I'm confident they'll be able to sort it out get it flying straight ahead again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos