DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro, double controller, is it worth it?

martinhgps

Reactions
Hello, has anyone used a dual controller in the Mavic Pro? Did you find any utility or added value that merits buying the second controller? Thank you!

It's a great investment if you want to share your flying experience with your children, wife, friends, etc. You can connect 2 controllers to a Mavic at the same time, and both can take turns flying the drone. As the master controller, you will always be in command at a moments notice if the operator of the slave controller has a problem or is uncomfortable. It's fun to try.

Reactions: martinhgps
It's a great investment if you want to share your flying experience with your children, wife, friends, etc. You can connect 2 controllers to a Mavic at the same time, and both can take turns flying the drone. As the master controller, you will always be in command at a moments notice if the operator of the slave controller has a problem or is uncomfortable. It's fun to try.
Thank you Thunderdrones!
But, although I did not explain correctly, I was referring to the time to shoot and take pictures, as would an Inspire with double command for which it is optimized.

Reactions: Former Member
Thank you Thunderdrones!
But, although I did not explain correctly, I was referring to the time to shoot and take pictures, as would an Inspire with double command for which it is optimized.

Yes, the slave controller can be used to control the tilt of the camera and recording while the master flies it. That's about it.

I have used this many times to teach other people how to fly and it is really a great feature to have! Fortunately I had the extra controller from a previous lost mavic.

Hi, is it possible to connect 1 remote (no iphone attached to it) for one person to fly the mavic pro and connect the iphone to the same mavic pro (iphone not connected to the remote) for a second person to manipulate the gimble / take shots whist the first person concentrate on flying / keeping line of sight

Hi, is it possible to connect 1 remote (no iphone attached to it) for one person to fly the mavic pro and connect the iphone to the same mavic pro (iphone not connected to the remote) for a second person to manipulate the gimble / take shots whist the first person concentrate on flying / keeping line of sight
Hi, don’t believe that would be possible as the AC would be in remote mode for that to connect so the phone would not be able to connect as the WiFi is turned off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54