DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Flight Issues

Aleng P, I checked out your flight log and found the left stick (assuming you're using Mode 2) was in the far left/right position during the times your Mavic was yawing uncontrollably. That's what your flight log is reporting anyhow. If you weren't really moving the left stick like that, then you should consider sending that flight log to DJI support for help.

Thanks. I wasn't going far left. Going to give them a call. I was chatting with their support online and they had me refresh firmware and recalibrate everything. Haven't had a chance to fly it yet but was going to try it. I'm going to try and contact DJI NA for support. I purchase DJI refresh so hopefully I get someone who will be willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused too. Unless VPS is turned off and you are indoors or flying off a balcony... how do you activate ATTI??
"ATTI mode is automatically activated when the GPS is weak or the lighting conditions are too dark for the forward or downward vision system." Quote from the manual.

I was flying my Mavic yesterday for the first time outside as I wanted to test the camera out and lost control of it. I was trying to descend as a flock of Vultures were coming near and the Mavic would not respond. It started spinning back and forth and not matter what I did, it didn't respond. I decided to push the rth button and at first it didn't do anything but then it started to come down and land. I was probably flying it for about 15 minutes before this happen without any issues. In the video clip, it starts at .48 and you can see that it rotates for while and then comes down. It did not go to the take off spot, instead, it came straight down. In the video, I was standing at the takeoff spot and moved to where the drone was to attempt a grab landing because I wasn't sure what it was going to do. I don't know what the issue was but hopefully it doesn't happen again. I'm going to try to calibrate the controller and see what happens. On another note, the video and pictures came out great.

I had the same issue today. The only way to save it is to do a rth. When I looked at the flight log, it showed fine then started getting weird like you explained. The controller started going in all directions and tried to land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using MavicPilots mobile app

I had the same issue today. The only way to save it is to do a rth. When I looked at the flight log, it showed fine then started getting weird like you explained. The controller started going in all directions and tried to land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using MavicPilots mobile app

Are you still having the issue after the 11/9 firmware update? I did the update and have flown it twice now without any issues. Going to try to fly again the next couple of days. If I'm still good. I'm not going to send my Mavic back for exchange. I was dealing with support for the last week to the point where I received my return label from them. I was about to pack everything up when the new firmware was released. Decided to try and so far so good. Hopefully it stays that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000