DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro flight log

cheolk

Reactions
I need to remove my flight logs from my account. How to do that. I already formatted my sd card.

Where is this account?
If on your phone then, unless you are selling or giving the phone away, then there is no need to do anything.

When I am in the Mavic Go screen [app]. the flight records. how do I delete them .

When I am in the Mavic Go screen [app]. the flight records. how do I delete them .
If you haven't already found out, your flight records are recorded in the app on your phone. (Assuming you're using a phone). If you have an iphone, go to General/Storage/DJI APP. There you will see all of your stored flight videos and log files. You can delete them individually or all stored data to remove the records.

reason for the deleting is the storage problem. My google storage is nearing 80% so I need to cl;ear it otherwise, I have to pay for storage.
Mine is a Andriod phone. I cleared the storage but when I refreshed, the file all appeared again. Do I need t use another account for the DJI

reason for the deleting is the storage problem. My google storage is nearing 80% so I need to cl;ear it otherwise, I have to pay for storage.
Mine is a Andriod phone. I cleared the storage but when I refreshed, the file all appeared again. Do I need t use another account for the DJI
You can download your google storage files to your computer and then delete them in Drive freeing up your Google Drive Storage. If you deleted the files in the DJI storage on your Android phone and they reappeared - do you have "backup" turned on to Cloud storage?

Your flight records don't go to your Google Drive unless you send them there.
It's a simple matter to go to your Google Drive and delete whatever you choose from there.
Highlight what you want to remove, right click and select Remove
i-nBRxKRM-L.jpg

Reactions: WanderLost
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13