DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro - Front LED lights cant switch on?

Davva

Reactions
Hi I have tried to find the switch on my DJI Go 4 app (Android using Crystalsky) to switch on the front LED's but cant seem to find it. I have looked at some YouTube videos and it shows the switch in general settings/advanced and near the bottom of the page, but I don't have this switch. I have seen others where they say you can allocate the lights on to the C1 button but again I don't have that either? Current version of my Go 4 app is 4.3.0. Can anyone help with this problem, I would like to switch on the front LED's?

The switch to switch off when filming and taking pictures is available and I have tried using this switched on and off, makes no difference the front lights always stay off. The only time they come on is when the drone is first switched on so I know they work?

My App settings

I don't see that option you talk about either.
Although I don't pay much attention to the lights they are working (at least when I bother to look at them).
This is strange as I don't remember doing anything to switch them off but for some reason they just stopped coming on?? I would like them on as it helps when flying to check the orientation of the drone. But thanks for your reply...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos