DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro gimbal firmware warning

Muskwa05

Reactions
I am getting a firmware warning for my gimbal everytime I start up my mavic pro anyone having same problems need help it quits after a minute please help

Did you try connecting the Mavic Pro to your laptop using the USB cable and run the assistant program? It detects and can correct more mismatch component issues than just using the controller.

The whole FW update thing is kinda janky. I did the update with the controller/phone combo and thought everything was fine. I then had to use the assistant at a later date because it was complaining the vision sensors were off. Plugged in and said it needed to update firmware...to the same version that was installed?! Anyway, I let it do that, aligned the vision sensors and went to go fly. Powered up controller/Mavic/Phone, and then the DJI4 app tells me that essentially "not all of my Mavic is activated". Ooooook, hit the box to activate whatever else needed activating and away we went.

Not exactly the smoothest process I've ever been through. I will give a +1 to using the assistant though. MUCH MUCH faster than using the controller/phone.

Reactions: John Cowley
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato