DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro gimble overload after changed cable

Dinom

Reactions
I have a mavic pro, which recently has given me a gimble overload error. I replaced the gimble cable and am still receiving the same error. On startup the camera moves left to right but will not go up or down. I am wondering if is not a mechanical error with the gimble motor...? The drone has never crashed or hard landed. Has anyone experienced such fault with a solve? Do I need to replace the camera and motor?Thank you very much!

Well, i see we still have the same issue on the Mavic. I thought i might log back in and see if this long standing issue has been solved after having three Mavics with the same problem about a year ago. The cable is too delicate, its easily damaged. Who ever thought up the idea of folding small ribbon cables a few times was a good engineering solution needs shooting. I found that some new cables were sometimes not robust enough and did not work. I used to have a small batch to hand. Never had a single issue ever on the Spark, brilliant little thing, never ever lets me down.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan