DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Gimble Problem while flying help please.

GavieboyDji

Reactions
Had massive disconnections with the rubbish stock wire wth and then while I was trying to figure out what was going on I had a gimble problem. Has anybody else run into these problems with the Mavic Pro it was a good job I was line of sight because the gimble just pointed upwards so couldn't see where I was going so hit rth.

Thanks Gavin.

Here's the video

GFOMF......Gimbal Freaking Out Mid Flight.......happened once in a while.
It will happen regardless of what FW/Apps combo you have.
Just keep your cool and don't panic when it did that again.....yeah again....it will happen again.

Reactions: GavieboyDji
GFOMF......Gimbal Freaking Out Mid Flight.......happened once in a while.
It will happen regardless of what FW/Apps combo you have.
Just keep your cool and don't panic when it did that again.....yeah again....it will happen again.
Thanks yeah I was in the process of figuring out the disconnect problems I was having just before this gimble played up. Haha

Had this on my maiden flight, wasn’t to far out but bright sky and a white Mavic, I couldn’t see it. Thank god for altitude data or I woulda had a heart attack.

I had it consistently, as well as a gimbal vibration, tried everything I could find online and was forced to return for replacement with 2 hours on the unit. Hope you have better luck!

Had massive disconnections with the rubbish stock wire wth and then while I was trying to figure out what was going on I had a gimble problem. Has anybody else run into these problems with the Mavic Pro it was a good job I was line of sight because the gimble just pointed upwards so couldn't see where I was going so hit rth.

Thanks Gavin.

Here's the video

i had exact problem like you and what i do is simple because my gimbal ribbon wasn’t attached properly and then i upgraded AC firmware all the problem solved!;)

i had exact problem like you and what i do is simple because my gimbal ribbon wasn’t attached properly and then i upgraded AC firmware all the problem solved!;)
How do you re attach the gimble ribbon back I've had a look all over the gimble and everything seems ok. Just before this happened the stock cable was loose and it kept disconnecting so I'm thinking that's what caused it . I have chucked that cable sway now.

there's many video on you tube how to re attach gimbal ribbon properly and make sure they are in
How do you re attach the gimble ribbon back I've had a look all over the gimble and everything seems ok. Just before this happened the stock cable was loose and it kept disconnecting so I'm thinking that's what caused it . I have chucked that cable sway now.
there's many video on you tube how to re attach gimbal ribbon make sure they are in proper placed and you have to reflash the firmware and do gimbal calibration ....i hope you can solve this problem...good luck!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe