DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro is ultimate flying machine.

I have flown the Mavic for about two months now. I am amazed at what this machine can do. No problems except my mistakes. I have avoided anything made in China for years, but DJI has raised the bar for me. Wonderful machine!

That’s great. Question though: Would you fly on a jet made by DJI Corp?

But we already fly on planes made partially by China -- Boeing has wings made there.

China is as capable as anywhere else at making top quality products. Where they often fail is in non-contract manufacturing -- ie mainland companies misunderstanding quality standards in other countries.

DJI is exceptional in this way -- their quality is far superior than what most people expect from a native Chinese company. And the founder of DJI is now one of China's wealthiest citizens. Perhaps he will be an example for others to follow.

Reactions: MrsTreat and Kilrah
I love every piece of my DJI technology that I own but I freaking can't stand anytime I need to deal with them in the customer support world
Totally agree with this. They have a terrible mindset when it comes to customer service, and also their documentation is quite weak. It's the drone enthusiast community (like this one) that fills in those gaps.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54