DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Keeps Auto Landing

OK what do I do with the file. The viewer doesn't open it. Is there another way to post it here? Never mind here it is.

I just did 2 or 3 very short flights with no problem. Then it happened again.

BTW I was very careful to not touch anything.

OK - the DAT file agrees with the TXT log - the reason it keeps autolanding is that the RC RTH button is registering, for example:

152.943 : 10462 [L-RC]rc cmd:STD_GO_HOME

If you are not hitting that button then you likely have a faulty RC.

OK - the DAT file agrees with the TXT log - the reason it keeps autolanding is that the RC RTH button is registering, for example:

152.943 : 10462 [L-RC]rc cmd:STD_GO_HOME

If you are not hitting that button then you likely have a faulty RC.
Ok I won’t be able to try another RC until next week. I’ll let you guys know the results. Thanks for the deep dive into my problem.

OK folks at this time it looks like it is a bad controller. I switched controllers and cables and the problem seems to be related to the original controller. I will verify that as ASAP. I needed to do some work so I didn't want to have to post here that I tried a flight with a controller that was 99% sure was defective and then had a fly away or something. I'll try it in a controlled manner and post any results. Thanks for all the hep. So far.

Reactions: sar104
Does anybody know if the controller or software caches button commands prior to the bird being connected to the controller. I alway power up the controller and app before powering up the bird. I noticed that I hit the RTH button, the gimbal control and the shutter button prior to launch. Still I must have done this many times before and did not have this auto-landing situation. Maybe in a firmware update or something

The interesting thing is, there's no button on the RC to auto-land. There is RTH though which if you're within 60 feet, it will land rather than head home.
Could be as simple as a stuck button.

Reactions: ChazzMonkey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1