DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Live Video issues

sblinder

Reactions
Hello,

I bought a Mavic Pro a few weeks ago along with the DJI Goggles as my son is very interested in fpv. We flew today with my son on the goggles and me with a mini Ipad 2, things
were going well except the video feed to the ipad is very delayed. I see the elevation going up as a go up and the distance move forward yet the picture just stops and freezes
on the ipad, the image in the goggles is smooth with no issues. I am just wondering what I might be missing with this? I am a bit freaked out to fly when I am wondering if the
link from the controller to the ipad is having issues.

Thanks for your input.
Steve

It's the cpu and processing in the ipad mini 2 not being able to cope with the video data feed, try turning off the caching to the device.
The DJI Go4 is very cpu intensive and the Ipad mini 2 is unfortunately not powerful enough.
For DJI Go4 the minimum people use is the Ipad Mini 4

However the Mini 2 works well with the DJI Fly app used by the Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2

Thank you for your reply. I wonder how my Samsung Note 9 would do If I can fit it into the mount? Appreciate the reply.

Kind Regards
Steve

Thank you for your reply. I wonder how my Samsung Note 9 would do If I can fit it into the mount? Appreciate the reply.

Kind Regards
Steve

It should work well, but you may need some of these to make it fit in the controller jaws

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan