DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Mobile Device

I'd like to toss my '2 cents' in here to recommend the use of the all metal "mav mount". I ordered both the holders for my IPhone 6s Plus and for my IPad Pro (9.7").

Both work excellent with the controller ...especially with the addition of the "hoodman" glare cover for both.

Any pictures and link?

I tried to use my existing tab but it seems it doesn't fit in or may be I don't know how to fix it in. Has any one used Lenovo Tab 2 A8?
Dimensions are 4.9" x 0.4" x 8.27". Which seems very similar to Ipad Mini 4 i.e. 5.31" x 0.24" x 8"

Thank you Christos;

Yes, I saw some of them on Amazon.ca the other day and so I ordered one to try it out. I'm ok with the iPad Mini 4 being underneath the controller but I thought I'd like to try something a little different. It might be more like the setup on my Phantom 4 Pro. I use the same iPad Mini 4 for both Quads.

I gave my wife my iPad 2 that I've had for about 6 years now I think and it's still going strong but I'm thinking the battery will give out one of these days.

I don't think I've ever seen 35C or 90F here in Ontario, Canada where I live so I guess I'm ok on that issue.

Thanks again Christos, I appreciate your kind reply.

Bud

Hi Bud
There are display supports in the market that fit into the Mavic RC and allow you to use even larger displays. One thing to remember is that all Apple products, if exposed to temperatures higher than 35 deg C, they shut down. So be careful

Christos

Thank you for that list, it was extremely helpful. Sorry to be so late with my reply, but I went out and forgot all about it until now.

Bud

If the configuration above is not comfortable, you can find a list of commonly used tablet mounts here.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw