DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Newbie: Frozen on "Confirm Your Account" page

pauldiehl

Reactions
I've using a brand new Mavic Pro and DJI 4.0 software on an iPad (current generation). I connected the Mavic Pro and iPad via DJI 4.0. Things went smoothly until I hit the last page ("Confirm Your Account"). I was prompted to confirm an email address I'd already used for my DJI account. Since it was correct, I dropped to the bottom of the page to click on the "Activate" button. No joy. The button won't click and the frozen page is blocking access to my DJI 4.0 app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I've using a brand new Mavic Pro and DJI 4.0 software on an iPad (current generation). I connected the Mavic Pro and iPad via DJI 4.0. Things went smoothly until I hit the last page ("Confirm Your Account"). I was prompted to confirm an email address I'd already used for my DJI account. Since it was correct, I dropped to the bottom of the page to click on the "Activate" button. No joy. The button won't click and the frozen page is blocking access to my DJI 4.0 app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

If you already have a DJI account then use the sign in button and enter the details, if you cant then delete the app and try again.

try signing out and back in dji,i had to

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000