DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro no more altitude restriction?

The most confusing to me, was building projects that the measurements were like 25.62 inches X 11.127 inches.
its common in manufacturing and Machining I am told, Fraction inches I think its called? Hard to do with a common mans yardstick or tape measure!
yeah, well thats what you get being one of the other 267? countries usining the metric system. I for one like to be left out of the rest of the world and try not to kill myself. but thankfully mr. trump will protect us from you outsiders.
LOL be well my friends]

The V2 was Von Braun, not Einstein, and it was based on the foundations layed out by Goddard. Who just happens to be an American ......(cue shock & awe)
The origins of the Saturn V rocket begin with the US government bringing Wernher von Braun along with about seven hundred German rocket engineers and technicians to the United States in Operation Paperclip, a program authorized by President Truman in August 1946 with the purpose of harvesting Germany's rocket expertise, to give the US an edge in the Cold War through development of intermediate-range (IRBM) and intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM). It was known that America's rival, the Soviet Union, would also try to secure some of the Germans.

[emoji848]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23