DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro No Video On Phone.

Is there any chance that the shutter/exposure is stopped down so low, that it just looks dark?
Clutching here...

I had the same problem with the Mavic I purchased. The guy had crashed into a stop sign. I replaced the tiny video cable and everything worked. You will need to remove camera from drone. Pretty easy fix, cable was $14 on Amazon. Just be careful not to pinch any of the hair like wires when installing.
Good luck, you will be up and going in no time
Ironically, that's what you get for not stopping at a stop sign....

I am having the same issue, I am repairing a crashed drone, changed the circuit board for the gimbal, installed a new gimbal, and changed the camera cable. I tested the camera in another MP and worked, and when testing the other MP camera in the repaired drone it did not show any video as well, I get a warning message on the video signal. Any ideas?

hi guys. I'm here for this issue as well. When I received this mavic pro it had the gimbal overload error but when I would fly it I could see video on my phone (galaxy s10). I had the gimbal ribbon replaced and now the gimbal is fine but I have no video. I replaced the video cable just today but that didn't work. I have tried most everything listed here as well. multiple devices, multiple cables, use of assistant 2 on computer doing updates and downgrades. also calibrated the cameras. checked the camera settings. I'm lost at this point and really hope this can be fixed.

I am joining in on this one. I am having the same issue, BUT now Go4 wont even connect to the MP.
Does Go acknowledge that it at least connected to the RC? If not, check/replace USB cable. RC could also be bad. You don't need an AC connected for app to connect to the RC.
Does RC itself show connection? If so, then either USB or RC.
You could also have the AC in WiFi mode. Check WiFi/RC switch on AC.

I am here to report that my Mavic Pro is now connected and has live view.
I am not really sure what did the trick, but here is what I tried...
Rollback firmware = no change
Reinstall the Go4 app 2 time = No change
Try every cable I could lay my hands on = No change
Redo all the above = complete loss of connection to the Go4 app.
Tried it all again yesterday with a new Galaxy Tab A8 = no change
Tried again with the Galaxy Tablet from my Phantom 3 Standard = Yay everything works.
All I can say to everyone who is experiencing this problem Is keep trying Something will work.

Lastly, THANK YOU to everyone who has tried to help in this thread and others here on the forum.
It is really refreshing to be able to seek answers and not be made to feel dumb for asking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929