DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro not functioning.

moonflyer

Reactions
Hi I really hope I can get help with the mavic pro,what has happened since that new firmware update,I now have over a grands worth of equipment which is as good as useless,I've hardly any video feed and the drone keeps loosing connection,please is there a solution..

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.

I would suggest you post this in the Mavic Help area - Mavic Pro Help
Mavic Pros have a great connection (Ocusync) so it is strange you do not. I would provide all the details such as firmware versions of Mavic & controller, the area you are trying to fly in (urban, country, etc.).

Hi I really hope I can get help with the mavic pro,what has happened since that new firmware update,I now have over a grands worth of equipment which is as good as useless,I've hardly any video feed and the drone keeps loosing connection,please is there a solution..
Howdy from Wyoming @moonflyer , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

If you are using android there has been issues with the latest software. You may need to go back to the last version. If not, maybe you have a cable to the phone /tablet that may be going bad. Power the phone off, connect to the bottom usb port of the remote and unplug the cable from the side port. Make sure your cable is a quality data cable and not a charge only cable. Put the device in airplane mode. See what happens and report back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka