DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Now or Wait?

thomtwo

Reactions
I'm wanting a DJI drone that will handle 'Waypoints".
I'm considering going ahead and buying a Mavic Pro Platinum, but I think prices will drop when the Mavic Pro II is released.
I would like the LEAKED features of the NEW Mavic Pro II, but I'm needing something soon with "Waypoints" for a job.
I can wait until the end of April, but not much longer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback. I have already watched these video a couple of days ago.
Just wondering if the Mavic Pro prices will drop even more after the Mavic Pro II release?

I would like the LEAKED features of the NEW Mavic Pro II
Keep in mind that the "leaked" features might not actually be what's released. And we of course don't know exactly when DJI is going to release the next Mavic model.

Keep in mind that the "leaked" features might not actually be what's released. And we of course don't know exactly when DJI is going to release the next Mavic model.

Yes I know, but trends have shown DJI dropped prices to their retailers after a new model or version of a product is released....I'm just looking to save a buck or two.

Check the classified topic. Mavic Pro Platinum just posted for $800

Yes I know, but trends have shown DJI dropped prices to their retailers after a new model or version of a product is released....I'm just looking to save a buck or two.
They're doing a spring sale now, did you peek at the pricing?

First, no one knows if the Mavic Pro 2 will _ever_ be released. Second, no one know when DJI will release any new drone. Third, DJI usually does not lower the prices on older drones for some time after a new release. Lastly, you can always way and prices will always be lower on older models.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet