DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum - motor not running after arm replacement

W1ngl3t

Reactions
Hi All,

I purchased an MVP Platinum that had suffered a crash with the intention of repairing it. The front two arms were damaged, so I replaced them.
When I turn the drone on 3 out of 4 motors do the twitching movement three times, while the front left motor only does it once. When I try to launch only the back motors spin and I get the "take off error and check motors and props”.
I am certain I soldered the wires correctly
Has anyone come across this?

Many thanks!

Hi All,

I purchased an MVP Platinum that had suffered a crash with the intention of repairing it. The front two arms were damaged, so I replaced them.
When I turn the drone on 3 out of 4 motors do the twitching movement three times, while the front left motor only does it once. When I try to launch only the back motors spin and I get the "take off error and check motors and props”.
I am certain I soldered the wires correctly
Has anyone come across this?

Many thanks!

Possibly the ESC or a part of the board which controls the Motors got burned up in the crash? Maybe motors got bound during crash and overloaded the circuit. Did you check the entire board over for anything weird, any bad traces or things if that nature?

Any updates? I just replaced both front motor arms and they were spinning when I tested them after soldering them on. But now a day later they won't spin. And the drone has just been sitting in my room overnight. How is this possible???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada