DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Platinum Props Sold Here

I've said that before :oops:

Probably not a good idea to use possible knock-offs to judge how much quieter they are. Wait till someone gets ones that are for sure from DJI. The slightest difference in shape can make a huge change in sound quality.

They're from the same city in China where DJI's stuff is made, so they're probably from the same factory. But given how long it takes items to reach me from there --- typically five weeks --- I might as well wait until they're available from DJI here. I'll save money and probably having them sooner.

Local official dji store's salesman in my area said that the props will hit the store by the end of november

Has anyone checkout with DJI if these props are officially DJI props. Why would DJI be giving them out to a reseller before they would list them for sale in the DJI Store or shipped them to those of us that requested a notice when they would be available from DJI. I haven't been notified from DJI that there are available yet. Has anyone else....

if you have been on the site for long enough you will realised there a bunch of people who have bought "geniune" dji props from ebay only to have there mavic fall from the sky due to the props failing while in flight.
Could u please post me the link of said topic for me?
I like reading "mavic tragedy"
U know, like watching skateboarder accidentally land on their crotch and u felt like u feel their pain too

Could u please post me the link of said topic for me?
I like reading "mavic tragedy"
U know, like watching skateboarder accidentally land on their crotch and u felt like u feel their pain too
Maybe you could use the search function.

Reactions: mpa and dirkclod
The most i found are due to either winds, signal, or magnetic interference

If anyone is interested in purchasing the Mavic platinum props, they are available here in the DJI Store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna