DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Playing with Water (fountains that is...)

Very interesting and looked like a lot of fun Mike.

What camera/video settings were you using?? I'm a newbie and having fun trying to work out how to use the cam to get the best lighting on my videos. Just bought some filters too. I haven't been able to get shots like that of sunsets, whites out and too faded. But I'm also new to videography, photograpy and flying a drone. Great video post, thank you.

Very interesting and looked like a lot of fun Mike.

What camera/video settings were you using?? I'm a newbie and having fun trying to work out how to use the cam to get the best lighting on my videos. Just bought some filters too. I haven't been able to get shots like that of sunsets, whites out and too faded. But I'm also new to videography, photograpy and flying a drone. Great video post, thank you.

This was shot Manual, D-Log, 1080 60 Fps (for slo-mo shots), ISO 100 (always), EV -2.0, Shutter 1/80, Style custom +1, 0, 0. white balance Sunny, no ND filter as it was partly cloudy. It was color graded and edited with a LUT in FCPX.
I almost always shoot with filters during the day but I found that during golden hour I get better results without it (less noise). I just adjust the shutter and EV a bit.
P.S. I am new to videography as well. Trial and error, and lots of experimentation. Just take note of your settings with every flight to be able to correct them in the future,

Hope this helps.
Happy Flying
Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre