DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Price

Joeint

Reactions
I have the opportunity to purchase a lightly used Mavic Pro purchase as a kit from Costco in 2017. I've looked on eBay they sell anywhere from $300 to $500. The one I'm looking at has one battery and comes with a hard case. What would be a fair price this would be purchased from a friend.

More important than price would be condition of the aircraft. Ask the seller for most recent flight logs. As the seller for information about battery condition. As the seller for information about total time.
Lacking such information I would consider the aircraft to be of unknown condition and worth very little. There is no controller meaning you would your phone to operate it.
What is your own experience with drones?

What would be a fair price this would be purchased from a friend
I think a fair price would be whatever similar kits have recently sold for on eBay. And if you're getting a friend discount, that would certainly sweeten the deal.

I have 2 M1P's that I bought about 2 years ago. The first I got on ebay, delivered for $575.00. It came with the drone, controller, 2 batteries, charger and lens filters. The second one I got at a pawn shop for $525.00 and it came with 3 batteries, controller, charger and soft case.

some of my original batteries did swell but I was able to replace them with OEM batteries. I now have the two drones, two controllers, 2 hard cases, 2 multi-port chargers and 10 batteries

Reactions: ExtremeElementz
If you read what the OP posted, he does not mention this coming with no controller, he stated it was a kit from Costco, which would mean it came with everything that was originally sold in that kit, which is the controller and one battery. And of course, the drone, before someone offers to sell him their Mavic Pro to go with his kit.

• Haha
Reactions: okw
I just gave my brother 600 for 1 with 6 batteries multi charger, car charger, remote ,cables 3 sets oem props, smart tree case, landing pad, joy stick protector batteries had 2 to 8 charges 14 minute flight time , he didn,t like it at all guess he watched me to much crashed ,losts a couple in rough country , really thats about all the bad luck i needed , and since his girlfriend bought it for him I don,t have to feel guilty , so I,d say 325 would be more than fair and almost forgot he purchaSED IT LATE 2017

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23