DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro RC controller wont connect.. Stuck on Connecting..

Mavicknight

Reactions
Hello all,
Ive had this mavic pro for almost 8 months and I got to a destination that I was going to use it and it wanted an update. The controller was at 55% and the aircraft was at full charge. I was prompted to do the update etc etc and I followed the prompts and started the update. As I was updating, I noticed it started taking a while and the battery on the controller started getting into the single digits while it was updating and basically died.

The update was still going on the Go Pro4 app and so I had to just exit out, charge up the controller to 100%, and redo it right?

Well this is where the nightmare began. I had everything charged to 100% and the update was taking forrrreeevvverrr.. I mean after an hour and a half there was no progress indicator. So I unplugged and went with the assistant2 route and got the aircraft updated using the micro usb connection to usb to pc. Then I plugged in the controller.. It went through some driver updates and nothing..

So I un installed the software, reinstalled tried different usb wires, different usb ports, rebooted things, still wouldn't connect the controller.

I already contacted DJI online chat and they gave me the runaround, basically redo everything i did. They also told me the c1 and c2 combination with the record key and also tried c9ntroller binding (open go pro4 app and push the little button on themavic) and that failed too.

I'm totally lost as to what to do next. The wifi mode works but the connectivity to rf isn't there at all, sudden it

ok giving this a try, do I need to connect the controller to the drone? or just the controller to the computer?

So, I connected the RC to the computer, and it looked like it loaded some drivers successfully. Then when I ran the software and chose RC, I tried the backup first and then I got an FTP error?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111