DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro rear LED in red and green

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
yesterday i was going to fly around the wallkill river in ny,it is an outer end zone of a altitude zone for dji geo map,the go 4 said max altitude150 meters, i set my go 4 app alt for 90 meters,it was still going red,then some green.i did go to another area that was not in the zone,i had all green in the rear LED, the question is with this rear LED going red and then some green cause any issues in flight as long as i do not violate the altitude rule, just trying to figure out if it will drop my mavic even if im under it, enclosed is the area i was trying to fly in, the mavic was able to start etc and move around but that rear led going red and some green has me wondering

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 21
I assume throughout your post, when you mention red and green, you're always referring to the rear LEDs. I mention/ask this as you also talk about zones.

Red is generally not good. The flash rate would provide more info.

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Warning States

Blinking yellow quickly: Remote controller signal lost
Blinking red slowly: Low battery
Blinking red quickly: Critically low battery
Blinking red: IMU error
Solid red light: Critical error
Blinking red and yellow quickly: Compass calibration required

Reactions: ZX14-R
I assume throughout your post, when you mention red and green, you're always referring to the rear LEDs. I mention/ask this as you also talk about zones.

Red is generally not good. The flash rate would provide more info.

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Warning States

Blinking yellow quickly: Remote controller signal lost
Blinking red slowly: Low battery
Blinking red quickly: Critically low battery
Blinking red: IMU error
Solid red light: Critical error
Blinking red and yellow quickly: Compass calibration required
its something like 6 yellow and 2 slow reds DJI did get back to me, they said in the GEO height zone areas it is normal

Reactions: dawgpilot
Where did you fly? In the Hamlet or elsewhere. I flew mine right in town near the new bridge about a month ago and had no issues.

Hi there stealth
It was right next to Stewart's at the pavilion where the alt limit is,I'll try down behind the bank later today.it looks like the fringe area next to stewarts

I had the message about restricted flying, but never went above tree tops. Next to Stewarts is where I also launched from and also went down Lippincott road and flew for a while. Stewart airport is definitely within the limits. Also you have Gardiner to deal with where they jump.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2