DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro rear lights?? I have flown the whole dji line.....first post here!

vdubbin1967

Reactions
Does anyone make any add on lights with batteries built in 3D printed maybe?? It sure would be nice for orientation For night flying as the front lights turn off when starting to record... any info or your thoughts on this would be appreciated...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dcb942
U can get the lights to stay on when recording. U have to have the MP connected to see this option. Once u set it up, it stays that way. Do a search for more details.

How about just some double sided 3M tape?

Reactions: jointeffort
U can get the lights to stay on when recording. U have to have the MP connected to see this option. Once u set it up, it stays that way. Do a search for more details.

Yes I seen how to do that. But then when your recording with front lights on. Images are red tinted...thanks though

Yes like those. Those same ones on eBay are like 90$. Thank. I'm going to order some to try out... now all I need is someone to print a bracket:)

What are the ebay ones called ?

Reactions: flipski
Nice I just ordered red and blue for night tracking, really good price!!! They are out of stock on other colors

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Where do you guys intend to place these additional lights? Just trying to figure out a way for placement without causing interference...

Where do you guys intend to place these additional lights? Just trying to figure out a way for placement without causing interference...

Well sorry for crude cardboard piece. But I'd like to get someone to 3d print something that clears the rear sensors and cameras and that clips in the the rear landing legs and will double as a raised landing gear and place the led' on back side at a wide angle......
d9ea7499ebecdee76a5ade5ecd7f9312.jpg

Reactions: jointeffort
Well sorry for crude cardboard piece. But I'd like to get someone to 3d print something that clears the rear sensors and cameras and that clips in the the rear landing legs and will double as a raised landing gear and place the led' on back side at a wide angle......
d9ea7499ebecdee76a5ade5ecd7f9312.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdecker72