DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro repair in Texas

Johndronebusiness

Reactions
Hi all;
I just recently had an error with my gimbal after flying my drone total of 1 hour and 40 mins and had to send it in for repairs after trying everything.
I couldn’t return it back to Walmart coz I had it for 20 days and the rule is 14 days blah blah

Now after reading the reviews and stories about this location I’m scared to not receive my mavic pro for about a month and end up with a used repaired drone..

I just bought it I mean they should see this on the receipt and return another brand new drone to me sounds like a fair deal to me

Any suggestions?

Make sure I have this right. You already sent it off for repair?

Yes, I only flew it 1 hour 37 mins or so.
No crashes, hard landings, always had the cover and the clamp on the drone.
Flew it the same morning to practice my skills on videography, packed it and went to do a real estate job there it was gimbal overload out of nowhere

Did online request and shipped it on Monday after getting the label
Will be in their hand on Friday

You should be good. The key to this is whether Walmart is an authorized dealer. If they are, you have a 90 day window on coverage. Some reading material.

You should be good. The key to this is whether Walmart is an authorized dealer. If they are, you have a 90 day window on coverage. Some reading material.
Yes they are one of their authorized sellers
And I read that gimbal is covered for 6 months and called to ask if that was true and dji customer service agreed it would be free of charge to fix it

But my thing is I don’t want someone’s old refurbished aircraft

Like I said I think it’s fair if they fix my drones problem and send it back to me or send a brand new one since I barely even used mt new purchased ac

Keep track of your serial number and check when you get the next one back.
My guess will be a new one.

Keep track of your serial number and check when you get the next one back.
My guess will be a new one.
Yah I even recorded a video before I shipped it
You mean new one as in brand new drone or a new serial number ? Which could be refurbished

I mean I’ll be happy I just don’t want to end up with something damaged and destroyed before when I bought a brand new one lol even tho it ended up failing out of nowhere *facepalm* I’m kind of tempted to sell it and get a phantom 4 now once I get it back

Just sent mine back today with the same problem and same amount of flight time. It is frustrating to buy something that cost this much and have it bad out of the box. With all the post about the gimbal disconnect problems that you would think they would have fixed this issu. The drone itself is fine and is fun to fly but half of the fun is the camera

Just sent mine back today with the same problem and same amount of flight time. It is frustrating to buy something that cost this much and have it bad out of the box. With all the post about the gimbal disconnect problems that you would think they would have fixed this issu. The drone itself is fine and is fun to fly but half of the fun is the camera

I bought it for my real estate photography business and I never knew about this issue until it happened, I’m upgrading to phantom 4 after doing couple of projects

Mine is just for fun, a friend of mine had one a couple years ago and had no problems, I wonder if it is a software problem since i see so many threads about this same problem. Has anyone else had this problem and sent theirs in for repairs and it fixed the problem or is this just a bug in the mavic pro?

Mine is just for fun, a friend of mine had one a couple years ago and had no problems, I wonder if it is a software problem since i see so many threads about this same problem. Has anyone else had this problem and sent theirs in for repairs and it fixed the problem or is this just a bug in the mavic pro?

I think it’s kind of ridiculous for the amount of money we are paying for this aircraft.
I really hope this won’t repeat itself while saving up some money to upgrade to a better drone.

Also let me know what you receive back, a new drone or refurbished and how long it takes. I’m curious.

Mine will arrive at their repair location in Texas tomorrow so I’m hoping to hear good news early next week that they are sending me a new aircraft

Well mine is in the Bay Area (where it was last Wednesday) on the way to me, now it's headed back to Texas, they show it there by the end of the day on Tuesday the 6th, I am kicking myself for not paying the two day air as I'm already missing it after only having over the weekend. I hope they send one back soon, I really don't want to wait 2 to 3 weeks. Let me know your progress and hope it is quick and painless for both of us.

Yes, I only flew it 1 hour 37 mins or so.
No crashes, hard landings, always had the cover and the clamp on the drone.
Flew it the same morning to practice my skills on videography, packed it and went to do a real estate job there it was gimbal overload out of nowhere

Did online request and shipped it on Monday after getting the label
Will be in their hand on Friday
Have you got a reply back on what was wrong with your drone? How long did it take for them to diagnose it and let you know when you would get a replacement. Mine is out for delivery today and I am chomping at the bit to get it back. Let me know if you have gotten any word on the status of replacement

Have you got a reply back on what was wrong with your drone? How long did it take for them to diagnose it and let you know when you would get a replacement. Mine is out for delivery today and I am chomping at the bit to get it back. Let me know if you have gotten any word on the status of replacement

I got a reply 2 days after they received it stating that there was a physical damage to the camera but I never dropped it or anything anddddd took a video 1 hour before I tried to flew it again so I immediately responded since they wanna charge me 140 bucks to fix it
And today I got a message saying that they will let them know that it should be covered under warranty and want me to wait patiently until then

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan