DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic PRO-S new edition!! (SPARK)

I can't believe they decided it better to send drones to IDIOTS not naming the vloggers in person than actual REAL GEEKS like us. Respect to GoPRO for having the balls to do a recall, if the Mavic suddenly decides to drop out of the sky or explode its a user error it seems....;)

Wait your applauding GoPro for recalling and criticizing DJI for a bad Beta program? Lol.

I really don't think in this case that the Mavic will have a new Generation in March. It's so new... and is really trouble free for the most part. I think DJI did an amazing job of weeding through the issues.

I haven't had one issue with mine except for the lack of batteries.

Karma, should have recalled. So many people were having them falling out of the sky... at least the Mavic's issues were limited to a wonky gimbal, and a bad RTH issue.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hold on I'm only applauding them for the recall, the drone was ****... How many DJI products do you have?

I've had -
phantom 3, 3A, 3P, P4, and now the Mavic?

Let me guess you have more than me? And you know DJI better than I do?

I knew enough to order through Amazon and got one of the first 150 released! I also know I've had almost no issues with my Mavic. It's been basically trouble free

I've had -
phantom 3, 3A, 3P, P4, and now the Mavic?

Let me guess you have more than me? And you know DJI better than I do?

I knew enough to order through Amazon and got one of the first 150 released! I also know I've had almost no issues with my Mavic. It's been basically trouble free

No not at all I have Inspire, never did Phantom but I see you have a lot. Why so defensive?

I'm not defensive. You must not be smart enough to know when you ask a question to not be surprised when the other person answers?

By the way, nice website! However has anyone pointed out to you all the spelling and grammar errors? Maybe it doesn't matter?

I'm not defensive. You must not be smart enough to know when you ask a question to not be surprised when the other person answers?

By the way, nice website! However has anyone pointed out to you all the spelling and grammar errors? Maybe it doesn't matter?

I guessed you would try to get personal with your comments based on the defensive nature you are showing but I haven't got the time to play games with people like you mate.

So I wish you all the luck with your inept attempts at discussing valid points and thank you for the advice on the grammar I know its key in the modern world of web commerce to make sure grammar is correct.

Reactions: Smalls and scooot
I can't believe they decided it better to send drones to IDIOTS not naming the vloggers in person than actual REAL GEEKS like us. Respect to GoPRO for having the balls to do a recall, if the Mavic suddenly decides to drop out of the sky or explode its a user error it seems....;)
Sending out to Vloggers was to capture that me-me-me market. Its the "selfie" age that DJI wanted capture. It had already captured the Nerd market with the P2/P3's. I think Casey ******* would have gone through 15 P3's and maybe 30 P2Vision Pluses.

Reactions: Crenshaw
Sending out to Vloggers was to capture that me-me-me market. Its the "selfie" age that DJI wanted capture. It had already captured the Nerd market with the P2/P3's. I think Casey ******* would have gone through 15 P3's and maybe 30 P2Vision Pluses.
HI Mako, I get the commercial angle and I've used it on several projects with the equipment my company manufacturers. But still, we ask educated people to test at least 6 months prior to general release. The knee jerk DJI reaction to the Karma has really put me off being a real world beta pilot. I'm waiting for the 90% bug free version.

I'd like to see:

A night vision kit/capability and to include infrared

A submersible transforming version that can go up to 300-500 meters under water

High capacity battery

enhanced camera or upgradeable cam for long range surveillance

Some type of counter measure or jammer

A version that's a litte bigger and more ruggedized for extreme weather/temps

Reactions: Flugster
HI Mako, I get the commercial angle and I've used it on several projects with the equipment my company manufacturers. But still, we ask educated people to test at least 6 months prior to general release. The knee jerk DJI reaction to the Karma has really put me off being a real world beta pilot. I'm waiting for the 90% bug free version.

Still curious what all these 'bugs' are. This is the most polished craft DJI has put out to date (excluding P4P and I2, that I haven't flown).

Still curious what all these 'bugs' are. This is the most polished craft DJI has put out to date (excluding P4P and I2, that I haven't flown).
LOL yes you are correct, it is the most polished craft 'to date'.

Regarding the bugs, I've seen too many Gimbal issues to buy one now. They must be planning to fix the gimbal mounting somehow.

LOL yes you are correct, it is the most polished craft 'to date'.

Regarding the bugs, I've seen too many Gimbal issues to buy one now. They must be planning to fix the gimbal mounting somehow.

Kind of hard to have the most polished craft of the future. If you don't own one, you don't have the experience to complain about one.

Kind of hard to have the most polished craft of the future. If you don't own one, you don't have the experience to complain about one.
It's not really is it, I also know that a Bentley is pretty **** nice, I don't own one of them either.... And Cameron Diaz would be a great drinking but, but again I'm only basing it on what I've read.... So if what you are really asking is do I have an opinion? Yes based on reviews and many youtube, forums and DJI themselves... Do I have experience of DJI drones yes I've flown an Inspire for 2 years.... So really whats your point!!! or are you just being argumentative?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys