DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Status Lights Meaning

Hover Aerial

Reactions
I have an MP1 that has flashing red and green lights as follows: flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X then flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X as so on. What does that mean?

I think it’s just the startup diagnostics indication. The answer should be in the full version of the manual on page 12 (the small one in the box with the drone is abbreviated). The manual is at the link below:
For reference, the full DJI library of downloads, including software is here:

I have an MP1 that has flashing red and green lights as follows: flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X then flashing red 2X and then flashing green 6X as so on. What does that mean?

Are you sure its a Mavic and not a string of Christmas lights? joking

Does it do this while it is powered on with the motors off?

• Haha
Reactions: CJH92474
I have NEVER flown this Mavic. A newbie. I am in a NFZ as well. I've gotten it to bind only 2 times out of about 20-25 times trying to bind. Any words of wisdom?

I have NEVER flown this Mavic. A newbie. I am in a NFZ as well. I've gotten it to bind only 2 times out of about 20-25 times trying to bind. Any words of wisdom?
Are you using a computer with DJI software to do the binding, or only using mobile devices?

OP, the drone is bound already. Can you see an image on your screen? If it were not bound, the rear LED would be flashing yellow. Dont keep trying to bind it or you will fry something.

Nope, on my android phone. I do not have any image from my Mavic.

So if I keep trying to bind I'll fry something???

You don't have to bind every time you power up. The aircraft remains bound to the controller. Make sure the switch by the SD card slot is on "RC" instead of "WIFI", connect your phone to the controller with OTG cable.

You don't have to bind every time you power up. The aircraft remains bound to the controller. Make sure the switch by the SD card slot is on "RC" instead of "WIFI".

I think he said that it already binded twice, so RC/wifi switch might not be the problem.

Im guessing its already bound.

Sometimes it flashes yellow (meaning not binding, drone and RC) and I can't get them to bind. The switch is in "RC".

If you try to keep binding it, you risk bricking the drone, especially if its already bound.
Hi H.A,
This might be a little help to you....
Red and Yellow flashing lights mean....Compass Callibration Required
Yellow and Green flashing means .....Warming Up
Alternating Red Green and Yellow .....Turning on and self diagnostic test
Yellow light flashing means ......Remote Controller signal lost
Flashes Red only means ......I M U error
During flight fast flashing Red means......Critical low battery.
Hope this is just a little bit of help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki