DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro takes off then wants to land again.

Follow the instructions in that link... upload it there, then post the link back here. No need to convert any thing.

I have gone on dji assistant 2 and went to upload and saved them to my documents. Can I just send them straight to this upload file box here now.

i have looked at that link of instructions for the mavic but i can not find were it says were to send the files or anything mate.

Here is a link to 3 test flights. Thanks. It shows autolanding all of the time. One flight was on a night getting late.

I had a something similar happening and coincidentally, I was on the beach too! Everytime I tried to change the height, the drone would want to land. Then an even worse thing happened - after taking off, it started to keep going up! I could not do anything and I thought it would keep rising till it stopped and then ran out of battery and fell back down. It took a lot of RTH commands to slowly bring it down.

It all turned out to be a stick problem and I believe the ones in the MP controller are very sensitive because they use magnets. So when I sent RTH, the stick was sending a signal as well and preventing it from coming down as commanded.

I was very bothered by the stick matter and after many months of trying different things, I now believe that the stick protector (the long aftermarket accessory that is placed over the sticks to prevent them from being pushed out of place when stowed) is not recommended. I keep my RC in a case and everytime I had the protector in place, I would get stick error when I started the RC and it would take a long time to go away. For the past 5 sessions where I have not used the protector, I can take the RC out, switch it on and be flying with a couple of minutes. No more stick error!

Cheers guys. well i done a firmware update today and flew it in my garden for a few minutes and brought it back down thinking it was fixed, i then put it in the car and took it out to a place were it is not a nfz and it has started doing it again. i also done a rc calibration and it says all is fine. i am gutted that i can not use it anymore because it was my new hobby and i do not have anything else of intrest. i had a little spark first and never ever had a problem. i am now lost without it. another thing it is doing is going up to around 30m and saying maximum flight reeched when i have it set at 500m. Does anyone on here live near me in Co Durham in the uk to look at it for me or no of any clubs or anything.
thanks everyone
Andrew

Hi everyone i have a update you might be able to help me on. I have had my mavic pro out to test fly it with just my mobile phone and it does not just keep landing. One thing it does do is wont go higher than 50 metres and wont go further than 80 metres in wfi mode. Is this normal for saftey reasons. If so does it look like my rc controller has a fault causing the autolanding.

Flying Limitations using WiFi mode
When using a smartphone, the Mavic operates on a WiFi connection. This limits the maximum distance to 80 meters and maximum altitude to 50 meters.
looks like it is ok. just read up on this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest