DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro vs Inspire 1 X3

droneshots1

Reactions
May get some biased opinions posting on the Mavic Pilots Forum, however;

I’ve been offered an Inspire 1 with X3 camera for $1300 NZD. I already own a Mavic Pro and a Spark. I’ve done a lot of research but I can’t seem to find any real definitive answers as to which is better solely based on the camera, the Mavic or the Inspire X3.

Is it worth me getting the Inspire as well or should I just keep the Mavic?

I am a hobbyist who is just starting out in professional photography/videography for Real Estate and mapping etc..

Thank you

May get some biased opinions posting on the Mavic Pilots Forum, however;

I’ve been offered an Inspire 1 with X3 camera for $1300 NZD. I already own a Mavic Pro and a Spark. I’ve done a lot of research but I can’t seem to find any real definitive answers as to which is better solely based on the camera, the Mavic or the Inspire X3.

Is it worth me getting the Inspire as well or should I just keep the Mavic?

I am a hobbyist who is just starting out in professional photography/videography for Real Estate and mapping etc..

Thank you
Hello droneshots1 and welcome to Mavic Pilots.
I own 2 I1’s and 2 MP’s. Both are great, but I feel the MP camera has a slight edge over the X3. Not to mention the portability of the MP.
The price of the offer you speak of is not bad, however there are better offers out there with more accessories. If you just want it to hone your skills, it’s a fun bird to fly.

You guys saw the price he quoted is in New Zealand dollars right? And that as such beyond the exchange rate US deals are likely not accessible to him.

The price is good for New Zealand, second hand ones from people go for $1500 NZD.

Thanks for the replies! I’ll not bother just yet, I’ll wait until I can afford an X5 to go with it :)

Lee

I had the Mavic pro and the inspire 1v2 with the Z3 camara. After flying the Inspire I sold the MP. Don’t miss the MP at all. The Inspire is so much nicer to fly. Definitely not for the beginner

I had the Mavic pro and the inspire 1v2 with the Z3 camara. After flying the Inspire I sold the MP. Don’t miss the MP at all. The Inspire is so much nicer to fly. Definitely not for the beginner

What’s the difference between the X3 and Z3 cameras? I imagine the Inspire is probably nicer to fly but if the image quality of the the X3 or Z3 match the MP, I’d rather just keep using my MP.

What’s the difference between the X3 and Z3 cameras? I imagine the Inspire is probably nicer to fly but if the image quality of the the X3 or Z3 match the MP, I’d rather just keep using my MP.
Optical zoom versus digital zoom. Major difference!:cool:

I love the Inspire. After having it four a short time I sold my MP. The Z3 just makes it that much nicer. It is built so much nicer than the MP.

I love the Inspire. After having it four a short time I sold my MP. The Z3 just makes it that much nicer. It is built so much nicer than the MP.

Ah, I’m really tempted again now! Thank you for your option though, I’ll have to have a good think.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB