DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro white recording button

Let's see if @Thunderdrones can offer any advice.

If he is optimistic, it's worth trying a lowball price - right now the guy has a broken drone he can't fix so it's worth scrap value as it stands. Good luck! And don't get caught. I assume he has all the bits you'd expect with a new drone?

Reactions: Former Member
€800 is a fairly standard European price, it's not expensive?

I think you have two choices, wait and see if anyone more technical has any ideas to help see what the cost of a fix might be, or take a chance. If you take a chance, I'd be tempted to say you have done some research on the forums and there's no definite conclusion....so you'd be taking a big risk. Offer him 350 and see what he says.
Yes, that price also crossed my mind.
To be understood better, I have to buy at least one more battery, pl filter, legs, silent props...and my friend, monthly salaries in My country is about 350 euros. I told you everything :)
But question is, why I want Mavic. Because love photography so much and saving money for two years for Mavic. Air is 650 euros, but dont like it :)

Reactions: Spider mav
Since it comes with a 16GB micro SD card and now has an 8GB card, I am guessing that the card is a replacement and is either faulty or does not have the minimum requirements needed.
...The picture from camera is present on his Samsung phone but can not get the red button...
I will test my MP this evening to see if the red record button turns to white if the SD card is removed. Perhaps someone already knows the answer or what the white record button indicates?
450 euros, and I'd like to go down to 400. In my country, serbia, it is very expensive, 800euros...
I would be suspicious of a one month old "mint condition" item that normally sells for 800 euros being offered for 450 euros. If it has been in water you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at a picture.

Since it comes with a 16GB micro SD card and now has an 8GB card....
I will test my MP this evening to see if the red record button turns to white if the SD card is removed. ....

I would be suspicious of a one month old "mint condition" ....

Yes, 8gb, it is strange....Unfortunately, in the States, you can find it allready below 500USD, but, delivery is about 100usd, customs take 10%, and on that 20% more for PDV, and all that on catalog price. I suppose, seller do not have problems with money because work abroad...
Tkanks

Good luck whatever happens @nntom . You could do a lot worse than a Mavic Air if this doesn't work out. I normally use a Nikon D5100 and a couple of GoPro clones and I have been extremely impressed with the Air's quality, I don't regret buying it at all.

Good luck whatever happens @nntom . You could do a lot worse than a Mavic Air if this doesn't work out. I normally use a Nikon D5100 and a couple of GoPro clones and I have been extremely impressed with the Air's quality, I don't regret buying it at all.
Unless I missed something this is about a Mavic Pro, not an Air.
HI there. There is a one month old, mint condition mavic pro on sale...

Thanks @Thwyllo. If not, I'll buy Air. I know this is awesome drone, with better camera quality than Pro has, but it is so loud, flight time is about 18 minutes, wifi range short, but, Pro's look is wow :)

Hi! I have solved my problem one our ago buying DJI SPARK fly combo for 450euros :) After many thinking, considering I want a drone for nice photography only, not having strong PC for 4K resolution, decided to buy 1080p little Sparky. Many YT videos saw and realized that , for my wallet , and for my needs, 300gr Spark would be best choice. Pretty surprised when saw how actually small it is, but with awesome specs.

Thanks everybody for helping me on this question.
Best regards and fly safe.

Cheers :)

You got it in camera mode not movie mode.....touch on the camera switch icon above the record button....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC