DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro

Pover74

Reactions
Hi was at skegness with my mavic pro.took offside it's stuff it should do went up 90 feet then just went out to sea and never returned to rth it was showing flying backwards and the controller was not even being touched was doing what it wanted to do very strange event thanks.just been on net and servey saying 68 percent of drone error due to malfunction gutted in the money what's been spent

I don't know what survey you're talking about, but judging by this forum, about 90% of all fly-aways or crashes are from pilot error.

Where did you read that 68% of "drone errors" was due to "malfunction"? Pilot malfunction, maybe. Do you have a link?

FYI: 90 feet over the sea usually means high winds. That would explain "flying backwards with no controller input".

I don't know what survey you're talking about, but judging by this forum, about 90% of all fly-aways or crashes are from pilot error.

Where did you read that 68% of "drone errors" was due to "malfunction"? Pilot malfunction, maybe. Do you have a link?

FYI: 90 feet over the sea usually means high winds. That would explain "flying backwards with no controller input".
I was inland then the drone just went out to sea they was no wind it's like the rc was not responding at all 21sats was avalible and GPS fine battery all ok

got the data where do I go from here done it thru dji flight log viewer table come up with the flight log do I download csv of flight data thanks

the log is up in zip below mini can you check them please would not do anything to return home thanks

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-07-28_[14-57-12][1]log.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada