DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pros dropping price......

BillyBoot

Reactions
I bought a Mavic Pro off Amazon last Friday for $800 dollars, it will arrive this coming Friday...

I just checked the price on Amazon for Mavic Pros today and now the price for a brand new Mavic Pro is $769.00.
It kinda ****** me off....If I would have waited a few more days I could have saved $30 dollars.

Did you buy from Amazon? If so, they might adjust the price for you since they are the seller of the $769 Mavic Pro.

Last edited:
If Amazon was the seller, you have 7 days to get the price adjusted. See this page for more details.

I just ordered mine from Costco $799.00 with bag and prop guards. Costco has a 90 day return policy also.

I think I might wait a few days when the " DJI Mavic pro" drops to $500 dollars.

Should I write them an email asking why I had to pay $800 when now the price is $769?
That part is pretty easy: You bought it before the price dropped.

Prices at Amazon fluctuate all the time. All you have to do is contact them asking for an adjustment.

So with the recent news (i refer to the Jordan statement above) maybe the price of Mavic will slowly drops? By the way, i could think that maybe Mavic Air could be an alternative, but maybe i could wait what is the new features of Mavic Pro 2

I just bought the "Mavic Pro" from B&H for $779. If it wasn't for msinger I would have got stuck paying $800 from amazon .
I wonder how much lower the price will drop.

New Mavic Pros for $779 will bring the used market down to $500.00.

Reactions: Rnl
New Mavic Pros for $779 will bring the used market down to $500.00.
I would never buy used....Buying a used drone is like buying a used motorcycle,,,ya never know where its been or how many crashes it's had. Always buy new, that way you will have all the logged flights and now exactly where your drone has been.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
So cheap. DJI plugged me. I paid $1059.00 to Singapore.
Nothing extra, just 1 Mavic Pro and the RC.
I am from Singapore. $260 extra because I am not in USA [DJI websitre to USA is $999.00]

Just waiting for another awesome fly more package deal and I’m pulling the trigger on it. Too paranoid to buy used at this point. Too many variables and little things that can happen to drones

Reactions: jerryflah
When my drone arrives in a few days I will not even take it out of the box for a couple months..I am going to throughly read all the instructions in the manual and get myself familiar with the drone....Besides its still winter and theres snow on the ground.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones