DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic refreshed !!!!

There was conflicting information I found when going through the repair stages, I have sent back the bird and the controller and battery (as thats what is advised on refresh but in the documents it says NOT to send back the controller). All in a standard brown box (I was worried if they replaced it I would get a retail box back). So far everything seem to be progressing and they have booked in all the parts I sent to them.

There was conflicting information I found when going through the repair stages, I have sent back the bird and the controller and battery (as thats what is advised on refresh but in the documents it says NOT to send back the controller). All in a standard brown box (I was worried if they replaced it I would get a retail box back). So far everything seem to be progressing and they have booked in all the parts I sent to them.
If the batteries are fine, then no need to send in. Send the broken props and the unit. Keep your SD card or you won't get it back.

When you fill out the form on what you sent in, be sure to mark that you sent props. You will get new ones sent back to you.

Here go...

GpX6fgO.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78