DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic stolen inc SD card - images on iphone or are they lost?

woodentom

Reactions
we are in chile and were robbed with camera equipment and drone taken. the SD card was in the drone but i noticed on the dji app, i can see a small version of the images. are the on my phone as i can't tell. i took
RAW images. it would be great if they are as all my camera images are gone so this would be an unexpected surprise.

thanks

we are in chile and were robbed with camera equipment and drone taken. the SD card was in the drone but i noticed on the dji app, i can see a small version of the images. are the on my phone as i can't tell. i took
RAW images. it would be great if they are as all my camera images are gone so this would be an unexpected surprise.

thanks
I am sorry to hear of your loss woodentom, yes, you should have copies of your photos and videos on your phone.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know where they would be? They are not in any folder in my photos area on my phone? There is dji import and dji works folder there but both are empty. I can see them on the dji app.

Any advice appreciated, thanks

Thanks for the reply. Do you know where they would be? They are not in any folder in my photos area on my phone? There is dji import and dji works folder there but both are empty. I can see them on the dji app.

Any advice appreciated, thanks

You’ll need to export them from the Go app. I think it gives you the option to save them to Camera Roll, then you can further export them from there.

I have found the photos on my phone but looks like they are small versions of the RAW files i created ☹️ so dont think they will be much use

The images and videos stored on your phone are indeed low-res versions of the originals. The *find my drone* feature won't help you, as your phone must be connected to the controller for the Go4 app during flight to record the telemetry. Very sorry for your loss...

@woodentom Did you go to:

GO 4 > Editor > Album

?

So sorry to hear you got robbed :(

Apllogies for the late response

I went to editor then album. Saved to camera roll then emailed to myself. They were small jpg.

In album tried the arrow icon then email and the images are larger but there is a dji logo on the image at the bottom right

The images and videos stored on your phone are indeed low-res versions of the originals. The *find my drone* feature won't help you, as your phone must be connected to the controller for the Go4 app during flight to record the telemetry. Very sorry for your loss...

Thank you for the clarification.

If you shot RAW+JPG AND have "auto sync HD photo" enabled you should have the full size JPG on the phone. If you shot RAW only then you're SOL.

Thanks and SOL it is [emoji846]

Next time will remember this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird